Saturday, October 13, 2007

Priscilla Progress

 

I did not get to stitch as much as I thought I would yesterday. I managed to put the beads in on the hem of her skirt and that's all.

An aside: I usually bead while sitting at the table, but want to bead sitting in my chair. I thought maybe I'd buy a lap desk. But I didn't like the ones that I found. I went into Michael's and bought a plywood board that reaches across my chair. And some of that foam stuff that they cut shapes and stuff out of. I found that I can put my vellux blanket on top of the foam and it doesn't move. I thought that maybe I might make a fabric bottom for this and fill it with foam peanuts or something. But at the moment it's working the way it is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

Looking good!