Monday, March 24, 2008

Okay - Thirty and Counting

I'm 30 posts away from hitting 1,000. That means if I play every day, I'll get there before the end of April. - just a little programming note

I'm off to Woodlawn again today. Unfortunately it is not going to be another bright, sunshiney day.

I need to remember to bring my clip on light. I'd bring my daylight, but I'm not sure there's even an outlet in that room. I know. What kind of house has a room with no electrical outlets? One built in the 1700s.

And yesterday - again an accident with water. It's a good thing I drink water 99% of time and not soda or tea. This time it was my fault. I don't know how it happened, but I reached for my glass and knocked it over onto to blackwork that I had just set down. As these are jewel tone threads, I was extremely happy to find that this particular Anchor floss really is colorfast.

No comments: