It's only been over a week and I owe a post on what got brought home in three goody bags.
1) set of 16" wooden knitting needles size 19
2) set of 10" metal knitting needles size 8
3) two skeins of Willow from Trendsetters Yarn - that more than enough for a scarf
4) two luscious skeins of merino sock yarn from the Neighborhood Fiber Co.
5) four knitting patterns - these will be recycled to my SIL who is a knitter
6) one crochet pattern for a Euro bag - a string type market bag - I've got plans for this one
7) five "freebie" cross stitch patterns
8) one hardanger pattern
9) one Mosey 'N Me "Willie Stitches"
10) one Val's Stitchin' Stuff "What a Wonderful World"
11) one Carriage House Samplings "Only One Ewe"
12) one Stitchy Kitty "Lives to Stitch"
13) two Prairie Moon Designs - Halloween designs #7 and #8
plus three more red bags with the curly W of the Nats