Monday, September 27, 2004

Finally Found my Ornie Issue

After exhausting my usual purchasing spots for the JCS Christmas ornament issue, I finally found it at the grocery store. Now I'm guaranteed to see at the the PX, Wal-Mart, and Barnes and Noble next time I visit these places.

I see why everyone was talking about the Monsterbubble ornament. I love it.

Finally picked up my tea cosy this weekend. Need to finish the embroidery on it so I can put it together. Ah the joys of procrastination.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Donna, if you ever have a problem finding anything, I can usually find it, I live in paradise, after all! LOL!!

Just holler at me.

Hugs

Trish

Donna said...

Thanks, Trish. It's nice to know someone lives in paradise...

Maybe I'll return to paradise with our next move. In a year or so. LOL