Friday, September 10, 2004

Things I'm Happy About

1)I took a mental health day on Wednesday and went shopping.

Added two new OPI colors to my nail polish collection - Nice Color, Eh? and At Your Quebec and Call (which is an interesting shade of green/gold which I'm officially passing on to DD.)

Found a new denim jacket - longer than the traditional Levi's jacket and totally cool.

And lucked into a huge sale at Filene's where a mere $85 netted me 3 jackets, 2 long sleeve shirts, 1 sleeveless blouse, and a sweater. Now if only I could have found a pair of pants that I liked.

2) Patriots won last night!

3) Army football starts tomorrow! Go, Black Knights!

4) Sun is shining after the remnants of Frances tried to drown us.

5) Many more things - good health, good marriage, good children



No comments: