Thursday, July 20, 2006

Now I Know

Not to bother going to the farmer's market at the place where they send the presidentially pardoned turkey. One guy with veggies, one guy with fruit, one lady with bread, and one lady with herbs. But I did buy a Thai sweet basil plant and she told me to come back in 2 weeks and she expects to have some lime basil.

And my Malfunction Indicator Light is one in the Honda and it doesn't have anything to do with the gas cap being loose, I fear. Crap. Just what I need. Time to call the dealership.

And juvenile squirrels may be funner to watch than kittens. I've got one outside right now that is jumping around all alone and looks slightly possessed. This is the cat's idea of great viewing pleasure. He does love this window that goes all the way to the floor.

Let's hear it for the Red Sox for doing something they haven't done since 1916: they won back-to-back 1-0 games at Fenway. The last time this happened, Babe Ruth was one of the pitchers. Amazing.

No comments: