Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Spaghetti Fritatta

Let's all sing along - spaghetti fritatta, spaghetti fritatta - like Hakuna matatta.

I really should learn Italian.

Fritatta and shrimp scampi. Mmmmm! That was a good meal.

Tonight it is just me and the teenagers as DH is going to a baseball game afer work. I'm thinking some kind of curry thanks to Good Eats last night. And speaking of Alton Brown, how the heck did I miss the fact that he was at the National History Museum on Monday night? We were in that museum on Sunday. I didn't see anything. I read the paper every day. I didn't see anything. Sigh.

Not planning much for today. I am apparently fighting off a sore throat. IB keeps knocking the inflamation down to a manageable level. But the throat and head start to hurt every 2-3 hours. I guess it's a good day to finally watch Brokeback Mountain. But I'm not sure I can stitch through this movie and I want to keep working on my Inro piece before our Saturday EGA meeting.

No comments: