Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Now I Can See

Worked some more yesterday on Agnes Scott and now I can see how my mistake in the row above has impacted this row. I know I must have done some compensation in that row, but have absolutely no memory of this event. Which I why I wasn't looking for it in the row below. My problem came when I lined up my middle motif to the row above, instead of going off the motif to the right. It's not that bad, but I think I may frog just a tiny bit and make a slight adjustment so it doesn't appear to be out of balance. Must remember this problem when I move down to the next row.

I've seriously been thinking that maybe I should just stop and go back and do all the queen stitches - I'm facing a bunch of queen stitched flowers beside the house and I'm starting to dread it.

But first - it's off to my EGA meeting today. Won't bring Agnes Scott as I won't have that much time to work on something. But she's definitely headed to the stitch=in tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

I love queen stitches, but I love French knots too. People think I'm perverse.

Flying with shaving lotion: the dude went with the soap-like cake that is used with the shaving brush. He's too cheap to buy the brush, but it must work without one--he was clean shaven in TX.