Friday, January 18, 2008

What's after Agnes?

It snowed here yesterday. Started coming down around 10:00 a.m. in big, huge flakes. I think these may have been the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

I went to the morning stitch-in anyway. Hey, I've got 4-wheel drive and I grew up in NH where people know how to drive in the snow. Of course, here I've got to deal with people who have no clue. They can hardly drive properly on a warm, sunny day.

But I digress.

Because we were at the end of the pre-inventory sale at the shop, I picked up some fabric. All Lakeside Linens. I got two pieces of midnight, one small and one larger with the intent of using this for my next Rock n Roll sampler. I got a very large piece of Magnolia for Martina Dey's Tsunami Charity sampler - I'm not stitching this over one. I don't need reading glasses yet, but I'm just not up for a large sampler on 32ct over one. I know my limitations. And I bought a piece of Nutmeg and some Needlepoint silks to stitch a Workbasket sampler "A Stitch in Time."

I started working on my new project that must remain nameless. This will be a quick one.

Now off to the framers.

No comments: