Friday, July 11, 2008

Realization

This is what hit me at 2:44 a.m. That I've got scheduled stitching on my In the Midnight Hour that should be finished for our next class on the 20th.

That I need to finish my blackwork pumpkin so I can photograph it and get it in the newsletter - ASAP. And write the description for the class.

That I have two community outreach projects due on the 26th.

And I need to finish and mail my fabric postcard by next Friday.

This was day three of not sleeping through the night. Perimenopause, anyone? Let's just say this sucks.

At least the outreach projects are on Aida and I can stitch on them at night. But not if I'm sleep deprived.

And why did I special order 4 different types of Soie in gold back in February? I have no faffing idea. And I totally rearranged my stitching stuff in March so that whatever was on top, is no more. I'm drawing a total blank on this. I vaguely remember writing down what I needed, but I have no recollection of the purpose of this request. I'm stymied.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

I was up at 3:25 am thinking that no matter what I cannot make more vacation days happen to accomodate a long weekend in Florida, a long weekend in Maine, a long weekend in Minneapolis, (all three in a row) and then two weeks in Thailand.

I buy fabric and forget why. Buy specific cuts for a specific project and then can't marry the project with the fabric. Duh.