I'm nearly finished with one blackwork project and realized I chose the wrong color for the second to last row of this band sampler. Fortunately I realized about halfway in and that's easily corrected. I'd like to finish that today - Indigo Rose's "Betsy."
And I need to do my challenge for our EGA chapter. The president threw down a stitched postcard challenge and I received mine in the mail last Saturday. DH got the mail and thought that was interesting for sure.
I started "Mirror, Mirror" this week, but I changed the colors from Weeks to Crescent Colours and looking at them I think I need to go back and look at my red/pink choices. I'm not entirely happy with what I have.