Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sticking Fingers in my Ears Trying Not to Hear the Voices in My Head

Which does not work. The voices are still there. All the things I need to do are screaming. Yet. I woke up at 1:00 a.m. in the midst of a hot flash and wondering if that deep dish pizza was truly going to make a reappearance in my life...

Fortunately not.

Meanwhile I fell back asleep on the couch eventually.

But that is the wrong kind of sleep. And I didn't get up till 8:00 a.m. And now my brain is fogged.

On the plus side - we're 2/3rds of the way through with driving to Fred. every day. Only 7 more days to go. We haven't had an accident yet. We've sat in at least 5 major traffic jams and umpty ump slow downs. This is why we schedule in 30+ minutes of extra driving time.

Soon I will post an updated photo of In the Midnight Hour. I've started "Mirror, Mirror." Which is intended to be a gift with the intended fabric, but a couple of color changes. Funny how in the photo the writing looks blue, but the actual color is purple. Sigh.

Why publish a photo that does not do justice to the stitched model?

No comments: