Thursday, August 07, 2008

Morning Stitch In

I get to go for the first time in weeks. And DD is coming with me. There should be plenty of new things for me to admire, which I am looking forward to, plus all the progress my friends have been making on their stuff.

I need to spend an hour or two reorganizing my stuff and figuring out exactly how much progress I've made this summer. Gotta stop starting new projects before finishing old ones. I think I need to go back to the I-can't-start-a-new-project-without-finishing-a-UFO rule. I'm so confused that I don't even know what my current project is any more.

So in order to bring some order to this process referred to as my stitching, I will vow to only work on two projects during the Olympics. As of 8/8/08 I can only stitch on In The Midnight Hour and Celtic Christmas. I really need to get that red lady off those scroll rods where she has been since, OMB, 1998. If I finish either of them, I have a bevy of UFOs to choose from to go next.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

If it is any consolation, my Olympic Stitching is from 1995.