I spotted this fun little quiz on both Mindy and Dianne's blogs, so I played along with theirs and made up my own. If you know any of them, leave a quote in the comments.
The rules are as follows:
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
5. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
If you don't know what IMDB is, definitely check it out. It's one of my favorite sites!
Here are the quotes:
1. She was bad. She was dangerous. I wouldn't trust her any farther than I could throw her. But... she was my kind of woman.
4. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? Star Wars - the original - answered by Jenn
7. Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic. Bull Durham - answered by Kathryn
Entropy. Geometrically. Danny, you talk like a bad textbook.
You think that because I'm quirky I don't hurt? You've got it backwards. I'm quirky because I hurt.
11. Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! Animal House - answered by Kathryn