Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Game Time

Got everything finished yesterday that I wanted to. Even made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Son came home with a friend and all the leftovers are now gone. That's good because the last thing you need right before Thanksgiving is a fridge full of leftovers.

I sat down last evening to stitch on my Tsunami Charity sampler while waiting for daughter and boyfriend to arrive from Massachusetts. Was chugging right along on the motif that has given me fits - I have frogged it twice. I thought things were going swell, until I realized that I had again made a mistake. I will be so happy when I finally see this part in my rear view mirror. In fact, I'm afraid when it's finished and framed all I will see is this part that has given me fits for no good reason. I mean, it's straight up cross stitch. Nothing fancy. I don't know why it's such a problem area. With luck the sun will shine again here in Virginia and I'll get a photo.

Off to bake. Just call me Julia today.

No comments: