Friday, February 22, 2008

Trader Joe's

I never play with things here. For some reason I just don't think to do it.

I waited till midday for the weather to warm up just a touch. The ice fell right off the car so not a lot of effort was required to clear the windows. Stopped at the gas station for my Mega Millions ticket. $270 million would buy a lot of stash. LOL

My goal was Trader Joe's as yesterday the Fearless Flyer came in the mail and there were some new products I wanted to get. I didn't need a lot but still spent $90. Bought another recycled grocery bag and am getting back into the habit of remembering to bring my bags with me. Whole Foods is removing free plastic bags from their stores on Earth Day in April. It's a good trend that I can support. But if everyone starts doing this, I will be searching for something to use for cleaning the kitty litter box.

No comments: