Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I Continue

Every time I walk by Arabella, I continue to be mesmerized by her. She's still in the stand on the sideboard in the dining room. She's waiting to travel to see the stitching groups on Thursday and Friday. Arabella is only a tiny bit shy and she's already blushing from the compliments she's earned.

Yesterday I framed my two Michael Boren Color Tile pieces. I need to go see if the framer will make me another frame like these two. Then I'll stitch a third one. Three of a kind looks better than a pair. My first time framing canvas. I don't think it was perfect, but it will do.

And in honor of a big finish, I started a new project. This one is a little pillow. It's two floors up from where I am now, otherwise I'd post details. The name escapes me at the moment. A saying from Saint-Expury and a bit of hemstitching. Simple.

No comments: