Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's That Time of Year

DS is heading back to school. Tomorrow I will be in a house with just me and two cats. And DH during non-working hours.

I think the cats caught on last night when DS started a staging area for what's going in the cars today. Elvis looks entirely too suspicious as he's realizing that he's going to lose his morning sleeping after breakfast partner. Poor kitty. In protest he's down here with me in the office this morning instead of upstairs curled up for one last snuggle.

I picked up my new glasses yesterday. Got a new pair for computer viewing and a new regular pair. And am trying some multi-focal contacts. DH says I look like Lisa Loeb. Okay. I can handle that.

Meanwhile, I haven't tried the contacts with cheaters for stitching yet. But I'm hopeful that will work.

No comments: