Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today is Photo Day!

Look! A post with photos! and they are all of stitching, too!


This is the mystery sampler from Needlearts that was published over seven issues in 2005 - 2006. We're are going to stitch this in my Guild in 2011. Seeing as how I can hardly ever leave well enough alone, I've gone and changed the colors. And frankly, I'm in love with color combo. Summer bright!


Yesterday I had to spend an inordinate amount of time just to get my tires rotated and have one checked for damage after DH removed a screw from it. I sat and stitched for two hours before they even moved my car. Ridiculous. But I did finish the motif on the left. And finished the over one stitching below.

You may notice I have committed to finishing this by the end of 2010. It really shouldn't be a problem, but I continue to find ways to add things to my stitching schedule. Next year, maybe I will ditch all obligations? or invent time travel so I can add more hours to my days?


Constantinople finally off the stretcher bars and in an appropriate setting. This is a lovely cherry wood box whose opening is 7" by 7" that I got from Nordic Needle.

And here we have Odette's Diamond finally in a box, too. This is a Subberry House Donna's Box. (No comment.) I thought the canvas looked too white around the stitching so I painted it. Just got out the textile paints and had at it. Catherine Jordan has apparently made me fearless when it comes to stitching and paint. Looks better in person than in this photo.

P.S. Don't forget to scroll down to the September 16th post to post a comment and enter my blogoversary drawing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: