Somehow I managed to get myself volunteered to help teach this mystery sampler from Needlearts, the EGA magazine for our guild next year. We've got three class dates set up - January, April, and July. And there are three of us stitching this in advance to in order to teach it.
Of course, I absolutely changed my colors. I'm calling these colors summer brights. And I've made a lot of progress since I took this photo. The project is a smattering of many counted techniques. You may think you are just looking at cross stitch and a bit of blackwork, but those dividing bands are marking stitches. I've also stitched some bargello on this and right now I'm in the midst of more alphabet done with the four-sided stitch.
It's pretty and fun with lots of variety.
I also started a hardanger freebie from The Victoria Sampler because it was a guild class this week. I should be able to make perfect Greek crosses by the time I'm finished. If I can ever get the count right on my buttonhole edges.