Saturday, February 06, 2010

National Stitch in Public Day

Today is National Stitch in Public Day as it is the first Saturday of National Embroidery Month, which is February.

I, along with everyone who lives in the mid-Atlantic region, will not be participating.

Due to the fact that I may not be able to leave my house till sometime next week.

I'd say there is a good 18 inches of snow out there and it is not going to stop until later today. Very pretty. But not so much fun.

I've already been outside digging out the condenser unit as we have a heat pump system. As a matter of fact, we are running the AC right now to melt the ice on the unit. Satellite is searching for signal. And I've jumped on the computer to see the news. Which is not good. When the wind blows we're in white out conditions. I can't see past my balcony.

I guess it's a great day for Stitch in Private!

No comments: