Monday, February 01, 2010

The Quickest of Notes

We're back from our trip across the Atlantic. Had a tremendous, wonderful, tiring time!

Will try to get back here later to post details, but no promises. There's lots to tell.

For now I need to go and start laundry. Run to the dry cleaners. Swing by the grocery store.

All the usual crap that I do to make life function smoothly.

Meanwhile I'll leave you with one of the first photos that I took:



Westminster Abbey on a gray and cold day in January!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Welcome home. Glad you had a great time.

Ruth said...

Welcome home from your adventures ... even if it is to the average, every-day day stuff :)

Sara Leigh said...

I like this picture. WA basically looks the same as it did when I was there close to 40 years ago. Did I say 40? Gah!