Monday, December 07, 2009

Tree is Up and Decorated

And this year I eliminated shiny garland type stuff and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Kitty said thank you and immediately went to sleep underneath it. Other kitty said - what the freak? and tiptoed around the tree skirt like it was going to bite her little toesies.

Met two friends today at a LNS for needlepoint. Bought a Sudberry box for a present. And kitted up a largish Christmas needlepoint. This is going to be fairly ordinary, nothing too elaborate. Had lunch at Crisp and Juicy. Peruvian chicken with sauce. Um. Yum. I don't normally eat the skin, but this time I did. And I can see heading back for more. Soon.

Swung by the second shop on the way home and found an owl canvas and a Norwegian Santa who is of course, a Viking, by Kathy Shcenkel. I'm tossing all my old deadlines to the wind to do what I want to do. Bwah, ha ha!

2 comments:

lewmew said...

Did you have to show me this? Love the owl and want the moose!

Donna said...

So cute! I know. I want about 5 more International Santas.