Saturday, January 16, 2010

UFO # 16



Today we have "Flip Flop Fun - a Day at the Beach" by Whimsical Element. I was inspired by someone's finish to purchase this piece. Took a year or so before I saw it in a shop. Took almost another year to gather all the threads. The Flax N Colours took forever to arrive after ordering. The fabric is Picture This Plus 18 ct Cork in glacier. I'm going to like this a lot when it's done. I've bought enough fabric to stitch it twice, thinking my mother in Florida would like it. Interesting stitching. Will most likely work this back into rotation in late spring.

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Was it me? Because I've stitched that. I found it to be quick and enjoyable. Except for that Flax n colors, hard to make exes with it. But it looks great in my mother's flip flop room!

Donna said...

Oh yeah. It was you!