Okay. So I finished this motif yesterday. It's fun finding out what a few stitches in Gloriana Baby Corn add. They're in the urn and the top flower and the bud on the lower left. It really adds life.
I thought I was going to continue stitching on this last night, but I was too lazy to go upstairs and find graph paper. I need to figure out some word placement. And then I went on the laptop to see if I could do this in Easy Grapher, but I'm having problems with the program. Tried downloading the last patch and had problems with that, too. Another day I'll figure all this out.
No stitching today. Raking instead. And we got rid of our large oak Mission style entertainment unit. Which meant I had to start rearranging furniture. But really what I need to do is find a temporary home for all the stuff that was hidden inside it.
But here it is and it's perfect for autumn!