Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stolen from Anna @ The Stitch Bitch

Like Anna, I am a world-class procrastinator. In school I perfected the glory of the one draft wonder - typo free in the age before computer made things so easy - finished at 5:00 a.m. on the due date. 

But I've not been trying to let the passing time apply pressure to me here on posting. Honestly. I just don't know where the time has been disappearing to. So here I sit again. It's getting late. I've got dinner to put on the table. I want to go to Tuesday night stitching group. If I put this off any longer it'll be midnight before I get around to posting. 


Due to lack of stitching progress today and yesterday, here's a meme I stole from Anna.




1. Have you ever discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”? 
Yes. And I really had no interest in knowing how long. It would not have made things better. 

2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again? I've always tried to avoid crowds. And I still try to. 

3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?  Immoral Majority Member

4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?  Wait. We're supposed to wait till the season to listen to this stuff? Oh.

5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear? Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer.

6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first? Maybe once every 500 books?

7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays? Nope.

8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live? I enjoy the winter. I don't enjoy the idiots who don't know how to drive in snow.

9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why?  I think I'm kind all year long. And I don't understand people who aren't. The world's a crowded place and we can all use some kindness.



Tomorrow is reserved for putting things away in my room! Who knows what I will find.

No comments: