Monday, March 09, 2009

I Hate Time Change

Why do we subject ourselves to this twice a year? My brain is currently not functioning optimally. And I have the grand task of taking a PDF file and altering it. I wish I had the original file, but I don't. That makes life fun. DH provided some assistance on this yesterday so I should be good to go. But I can't seem to jump start the brain cells. Fell asleep on the couch last night. And when I woke up I could hear someone upstairs snoring like a pack of lumberjacks so I shut my eyes and stayed where I was.

Had a fun weekend of shopping at the D.C. Big Flea in Chantilly. On Saturday DH and I bought two oak plant stands to use to hold our rear speakers in the living room. On Sunday I went back and bought an oak rocking chair for the cat. Yes. For the cat. Now I have two IKEA chairs I can sell on craigslist. That should almost cover the cost of the rocking chair. Then I found a Marx tin barn:









My sister has the house. Will continue to look for this stuff. Harmless past time recreating your childhood toys.





Then I went to the nursery to purchase some cactus soil to send to DD at school. And of course some plants followed me home to those oak plant stands. Such fun! We've got a great nursery here complete with free popcorn. I wandered around and wasted a lot of time just soaking in the beauty of the plants.

No comments: