Thursday, March 19, 2009

Woodlawn Again

Third time I've been this month. Funny how you end up seeing new things every time. There are over 600 pieces to view, so I guess that makes sense.

We were a slightly rowdy group of eleven. Kind of split up. Lots of people there this morning including two other sizable groups. Some people apparently feel overwhelmed when confronted with all that evidence of finished stitching. Me, I just feel inspired.
I'm back to planning what to enter next year.

At In Stitches, I kitted up, for the second time in a few days, the Laura J Perin freebie "Grandmother's Flower Boxes." LOL Once wasn't enough. Apparently I must be thinking of presents. It's a small piece - only 77 x 77 stitches so I don't think I'll have a problem stitching it twice. One version on pewter, second one on dark green canvas.

I know I owe photos here.

Will remedy tomorrow or Saturday.

No comments: