Monday, August 30, 2010

Quick Update

It's Monday. Laundry. Vacuuming. Dusting. Etc. At least I got an early start instead of heading to the computer first. 

Stitching on mystery sampler. As in finally stitching. The more I look at the source of my pattern on this one, the less likely it is that I will stitch the this entire sampler that I had intended to do. Does this mean to clear out my work basket I only have to look at things long enough to get tired of them? LOL Can it be that simple? Crazy talk. Probably just a Monday thing.

I will most likely be stitching on this piece most of the week as I should be handing it off on Friday. And then I will receive the last piece of someone else's that I am to work on. These things are getting prettier and prettier as they get completed. 

Thanks for all good thoughts that I asked for back in July. My sis finally made it through closing on family summer place last Friday. I know she feels regret and relief at the same time. Such a yin and yang moment in our lives.

No comments: