Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Playing Follow the Leader

Even though I haven't looked to see who started this meme, I got it from Christine at Mtrl Girl's Material World

Finish the sentence. Okay. I can do that.



Outside my window ..... the sun is not shining, yet we may hit 90 degrees. Strange summer.
 

I am thinking .... of a trip to IKEA and will listen to Jonathan Coulton's song, "IKEA" while driving there.
 

I am thankful for .... my husband loves me in spite of my faults

I am wearing ..... black spandex shorts and a black tank top with lace

I am loving …. 
my new nail polish - Royal Flush Blush - OPI rocks!

I am stitching ....
Stars for a New Millenium

I am hoping ....
that probiotics work
 

I am drooling over .... Echoes of Elizabeth by Gay Ann Rogers
 

I am sorely tempted by ......
see above
 

I am hearing ......
the dehumidifier do its job
 

I am reading .....
The Book of Fate by Brad Metzler
 

On my mind .....
when can I fit in a trip to Florida?


From my picture journal


 The bell at Montpelier. 
 

No comments: