Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Time to Defend


Again this year I promise to keep the baseball/Red Sox posts to a minimum. (Speaking of which, blogger really should add Sox to their list of words. I'm tired of showing up as a misspelling.)

Go, Red Sox! I'm looking forward to another very interesting year. Like always. It's never boring. As the game starts at 10 p.m. my time, I won't be watching the entire thing. I hate that they're starting out on the west coast.


And as for stitching. Well, the Fios installers are in my neighborhood. And yesterday they were right in my backyard. With the pile driver driving conduit from one hole to another. I've got to say that they were hard workers. But it was giving me a headache. I ran off to the library and to the bookstore when I couldn't stand it anymore. So no real stitching progress yesterday.

No comments: