Monday, May 31, 2010

Fire Up the Grill

Don't know why, but I've got a desire for hot dogs. At least I went to Wegman's and bought the good ones. 

Somehow that trip for new tires turned into a brake job also, nearly doubling the price. I'm not surprised. We bought this car last summer with 42,000 miles on it. It's possible it has never had a brake job. We don't know. Now if number 1 son can ease up a bit, maybe we can avoid having to buy a new clutch till next year. Aren't I the optimist? He drives this Mazda Protege5 just like zoom, zoom. 

I did finish another motif on my Quaker sampler while waiting for the car. And then started in on the over one stitching. But those seats were very uncomfortable, otherwise I might have gotten more stitched. I kept having to get up and walk around and squirming in my chair.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

I've had hot dogs on my mind too. Look for something on my blog Wednesday.