Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Need a Massage

I knew I was on the verge of having that familiar neck/shoulder pain thing attack me again. And here it is. All it took was bending down to pick something up off the floor. Heavy doses of IB coming up. Here's hoping that's enough to tamp down the pain so I can stitch today.

Meanwhile, I checked my bargello design to see if it holds up. And I'm happy with it. Not quite finished with the design, but I should be starting this soon.

And I'm in such Quaker love. It's not funny. Once I start on one of these, it is all I want to stitch. Fortunately the "Love and Live Happy" sampler isn't large so even if this is all I do (ignoring all those other projects that demand attention), it won't take me long to stitch the entire thing. 

Off to stitching group. I hope the pain abates soon or at least goes down in intensity.

1 comment:

Teresa S. said...

Donna-I hope you are feeling better soon!