Monday, May 17, 2010

Goal - Denied

I am unsurprised to not meet my ambitious goal of finishing "Little Green Acorns" yesterday. 

But as of this morning all I have to do is the colonial knots for the tops of six acorns and the satin stitch that is the body of said acorns. Everything else is finished. Of course I have been considering changing those colonial knots...who knows what will happen.

And as I picked this up this morning I was working on the double running band that is band 24 and when I got to the end of that row, I had added an extra stitch. I consider leaving my mistake in. But instead I frogged it and restitched. Violated my own cardinal rules of checking carefully about where I stop and start. These things happen from time to time. And I should know better. Only lost about 30 minutes of progress. 


This will get finished today. Meanwhile, where is the cable guy that was supposed to be here by 11 a.m?

No comments: