Thursday, April 23, 2009



I've been "trying" to kill this hibiscus ever since I acquired it 3 years ago. I can't believe it survived another winter indoors and still occasionally throws out a blossom. My real problem is that the only place to put it inside is in the kitchen where it is in the way.






Neighbor's cherry tree two weeks ago. Pretty, pretty.




Not the best photo - but I'm trying. This is my Autumn Leaves colorway of Michael Boren's Arabella Reborn. The reason Arabella and Daphne needed to be reborn was that the company making the fibers, stopped making them. Good reason. I'm not overly fond of the pastel pink/blue thing, but I'm pushing on with the colors I have. I think I will like it when it's done.

2 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

Arabella is coming along nicely. I really like it!

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Send that hibiscus to Austin - the deer will kill it within a week, as they roam even in the central parts of the city eating everything in sight that blooms. I finally had to just stop gardening, as they even jump 8' fences.