Friday, December 19, 2003

Fa La La La La - The Time Has Arrived to Depart

Last load of laundry is in the machine whirling away. DH is applying shaving cream and razor to his face. Kids are in school, though they begged and pleaded to be allowed to skip today. Children packed their bags last night. The cats definitely know something is afoot. The king keeps looking at me reproachfully. He does not know he's going for a trip in the car. And the petite black princess is being her usual slinky self.

After much debate we have decided to take two cars. Which means I can bring the king's kitty basket with us. He'll be grateful. And we will all be much more comfortable for not being squeezed into the Honda with all that luggage, cat do-dads, and presents.

I still need to pack my stitching bag. What to bring. Hmmm.
I'm looking forward to at least one trip to my favorite homestate stitching store. Ahh. Shopping for me at last.

No comments: