Sunday, November 07, 2004

Weekend Blogging

I've noticed a lot of the blogs I read regularly aren't posted to on weekends. Probably like me, you're fighting for access with other family members.

Or like yesterday morning, when DH was sitting in the chair looking over my shoulder. I guess I should have written a nasty gram about people who do that while he was there. But I just gave up and let him have the 'puter.

Saw the movie, Ray, yesterday. We've always been Ray Charles fans at my house. This role should get an Oscar for Jamie Foxx. If it doesn't, there is definitely something wrong. I saw Ray once at Logan Airport in Boston, back in the early 90's when he was shilling for Diet Pepsi. Had on a great sequinned Diet Pepsi jacket. The man was an amazing talent.

Today we go to see La Traviata. Taking the teenagers too. Their first opera. Can't wait to see what they think of it.

No comments: