Monday, November 07, 2005

New Keyboard

So pardon any mistakes. Much different feel from previous keyboard, but I think I like it better.

Went into the National Cathedral yesterday for a stained glass tour. Was good, but we agreed that the volunteer tour guide could have a bit more understanding about her subject. She apparently only bothers to learn about the things that interest her. Yes. I understand the meaning of volunteer, but hey, when you pay for the tour...

But the clouds stayed away and the light was gorgeous. And for an added bonus, a chorus of Marines showed up to rehearse for a service. Always a pleasure to hear music in that grand space.

I did a tiny bit of Christmas shopping. And wished fervently that their needlepoint canvases were not so expensive. Then I could have treated myself. Oh. Well.

No comments: