Thursday, May 11, 2006

Next Question

Stitching Bloggers Question:

When you stitch from a kit and use the supplied floss do you have leftovers? If so, how much and what do you do with them? If not, do you usually have just enough or do you have to dig into your stash to finish?

The only kits I stitch from these days are quality ones. No Janlynn, Dimensions, or other kits that may be sold at Michael's or Wal-Mart. Because I only stitch from kits with a designer who cares about these things, I never run out of floss.

Now as to leftovers. Hmmm. I used to save every little bit, thinking I'd use it someday. I think I'm more wasteful now. If I do not know what the fiber is, I toss it. Or use it in cardmaking or scrapbooking. If I know what it is, I might put it with my own supply. Or I might not. Depends on how I'm feeling.

No comments: