Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tired, but Unbowed

Got the stripe painted yesterday in DS's room. I carefully taped - nice and even and level. And even burnished the tape with my bone folder, but there was still some bleeding of the paint. Just a little bit. I bet if I had HD tv that I would probably see this on those home improvement shows I watch. Silly boy was so tired after cross country practice yesterday. We rearranged furniture and he fell asleep on the couch after supper. I chased him upstairs to do his homework and he fell asleep again. Ah, the teenage sleeping sickness. The only time it doesn't happen is when sitting down to eat. Food will keep him awake.

I went to my favorite resale store to look for a new dresser for him, but the only ones I liked were too expensive at the moment. Will check again a few weeks (prices drop over time) and maybe look at IKEA.

Off to clean before in-laws arrive. I admit, I do like clean windows. But not enough to clean them once a month.

No comments: