Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm in Love

with Agnes Scott. I'll have to take her picture and post it here. I had forgotton how much I like this piece. Didn't get much stitched on her today because I've been cleaning the kitchen ceiling before painting. The last people in this house may not have done much cooking, but at least one of them was a smoker. And I know they didn't clean or paint or kitchen. Most likely the last time the ceiling was cleaned was 2001-02. Ugh. I think my arm is ready to fall off.

But the real fun of today will be later. When I pick up my son. Who has joined the ranks of commuters. He has the unique opportunity of interning for a US Senator on Capitol Hill while still in high school. I can hardly wait to hear the stories. Today was his first day.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

Tell him to watch his ass. (Oh, I am So.Very.Bad.)