Monday, January 28, 2008

What's the Buzz?

Our EGA chapter president has thrown down a challenge for textile postcards to commemorate the Chapter's 25th anniversary. So yesterday DH and I did brunch followed by a trip to the fabric store. Where I found several beautiful silvery ribbons at 75% off, a lovely Jinny Beyer fabric, some more fabric, and timtex to act as a stiffener.

I got home and found that I really had severely diminished my fabric stash and don't even have any muslin (calico for you Brits). Looks like I need one more trip to the fabric store before I sit down and start seriously cutting and sewing.

Isn't that a shame? *giggle*

As always, G Street was full of temptations. But I really didn't spend that much money.

Looks like I'll try to fit in a trip to JoAnns later this week for the muslin and whatever other wonderful fabrics I can find. I've had an idea for this project that I don't think any one else will think of or attempt. Now if I can just keep to myself.

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

Looking forward to seeing what your creativity and talent produce!