Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Grill Fizzle

So I fired up and grill. And ran out of gas. How disappointing. One more errand to run now.

I thought maybe I'd swing by the service station this morning and see if I could trade in my rejection sticker for an inspection sticker on my car now that we have new tires, but it being the first of the month, there were already eight cars in line at 7:30 a.m. Argh. Not my fault it took this long to get the darn tires. And NTB still hasn't called me to tell me that they are in, after assuring me that the tires were in a local warehouse. It was a good thing we found them somewhere else. 

I really should consider going back soon and waiting my turn in line. 

P.S. Do you know that both times when typing the word "sticker" in the above paragraph I started to type "stitc"? Talk about a brain on automatic pilot.

No comments: