Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crazy January Challenge

Well, I've finalized my list. And didn't stick to my plan of fifteen ornaments. I don't have them all kitted.  But I've got enough so that I can start. In no particular order, I have:


  1. Sampler Girl freebie kitted with Ginnie Thompson Flower Thread
  2. Mill Hill flamingo pin
  3. Blackbird Designs Waiting for the Harvest
  4. Homespun Elegance We Fancies "House"
  5. May 2010 Needlepointers - Laura J Perin Version 1 Heart Valentine
  6. Blackbird Designs Souvenir of Paris
  7. Prairie Schooler Barn Owl Ornament 
  8. Queenstown Sampler R. Le Tellier 1873
  9. Queenstown Sampler freebie
  10. Little House Needleworks All Dolled Up - Snowy Pines
  11. LHN Acorns
  12. Raise the Roof Designs Go Fly a Kite
  13. LHN Necessities Sampler
  14. Handpainted canvas - Cajun Santa
  15.  Sampler Girl - Jane Austen Bookmark
More details to follow. Time to make dinner! 
 

No comments: