Monday, October 03, 2011

Could This Be October?

I don't know about where you live, but it's at least 20 degrees cooler than it should be here in the DMV. Like highs of 50!?! I am not ready to start wearing shoes and socks so early. Did I fall asleep and miss the entire month of October or what?

If I missed October, I'd missing some fun. Next weekend we're having a class on the Agecroft Sweetbag designed by Catherine Jordan. 

 

This was featured on the cover of Needlearts last spring. It's not large and should be fun and fast. And look at those yummy colors. 

Of course this makes me want to drag out some of those other surface projects that I've neglected. Who knows what you'll see pop up here in the coming week!


 

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, that's on my list of things I really want to stitch--It is so pretty! Please post progress pictures.

The Outgoing Introvert said...

After having triple diget heat more days in a row than ever before, I am so ready for cooler weather. Of course right now, cooler weather means we are finally in the 80's!

Those are some yummy colors! Have fun!