Sunday, November 03, 2013

Visiting Fort Bragg

Drove down on  Friday to visit with Airborne (new name for DS), his wonderful wife, and our Miss Cuteness. We've just been hanging out admiring our little girl.

Did some stitching in the car on the way down and will continue with that project on 10 ct canvas on the way home today.

While here I've done some work on my twins project. I finished the one on the right a few weeks back. It has an error that I'm still debating on whether or not to fix. Or maybe I'll just recreate it on the left one?

Very much still in love with the Pepper Pot silk. Looking for another project to use it on.

1 comment:

Sara Leigh said...

Cute! And I certainly don't see an error in the right mitten, so only you will ever be the wiser if you make the left one match it.