Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Sheepish Finish

One more ornament finish. Got this done last night while waiting for my roommate to get done with her meeting.

We're at the Mid-Atlantic EGA regional meeting. I had a meeting yesterday at 3, grabbed a quick dinner, then my roommate had a meeting at 7.

This morning I'm in a beading class, then we have a lunchtime lecture followed by another meeting.

This is just the cutest ornament that I couldn't resist at work. Outlined the sheep with Planet Earth wool and then filled in with French knots in two strands of Burmilana. Canvas is available from Amanda Lawford.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute little sheepie!

I loved seeing your entries at Woodlawn. Especially the cat in the shower. After reading all you posts while stitching it, it was great to see it in person.