Sunday, April 05, 2020

April 2020

We all know what is going on in the world.

But here's what's happening in my world.

March 20th, my daughter, boyfriend, and cat moved in with us all the way from California. We are much relieved to have them here.

At the LNS where I work, we've been adjusting. We are currently just doing mail order. I've been going in 2 days a week. Though I've always been against it, maybe we do need headsets as it seems that most of my time is spent answering the phone.

I have a good size painted canvas that I'm working on which I'll come back this week and show.

But last week I got tired of it and literally picked up the first thing on the floor that needed putting away and decided to work on it.

It's Give Thanks from Nancy's Needle.

I'm pretty sure I kitted and started this in 2011 or 2012.  I had like 20% stitched. It's on a dyed canvas that is way too soft.

But I always meant to stitch this one and its many companions From Nancy.
Uh huh. Five kitted and four more charts. 

I'm prepared to stay here for a while. 

No comments: