Sunday, May 07, 2023

Spring Meeting and a Finish

 Last week was the Friends of the Library book sale and because I am a Friend I went to the preview sale which is nuts. So many idiots scanning books looking for the special ones that are worth more money in the resale market.

But I still found my special bargain. 


I never even knew about this book. Don't know I missed it. Published in 1998. And it just so happened that this weekend I was taking a class with Judy that is a piece in this book! So now I have my book signed. Thanks, Judy!

Judy teaches a great class. She doesn't care how you or someone else does a stitch. She wants to show you her way. Then you can do what you want. 



The class was about shading without long and short. I chose the alternative colorway with purples, yellows, and greens. 



Then later, we had our Mid-Atlantic Region EGA meeting and I finished my Lindy Stitches piece. Horrible photo, but Yay, it's done! 



No comments: