Saturday, July 15, 2023

Zoom Day

Today was my first class thru CyberStitchers, the online chapter of the Embroiderers' Guild of America. It was Lettering for Surface Embroidery with Canby Robertson. A lovely way to spend the day. Though the cats couldn't quite wrap their kitty brains around me sitting at the dining room table all day. They kept checking to see if I wouldn't give them some treats. Which I did at lunch.

First off this class has me wondering if I still have a fountain pen? It's been years since I practiced calligraphy. But having had some experience made this class easier to understand.

So theory, background, cut and paste (literally) and we were stitching by lunch time.

Where I ended. I thought about being snarky here, but in the end have chosen the name tag option. Good class! 
Remy gave up and went to sleep on the stairs. 

Rico chose the couch over my shoulder. 

No comments: